C2G 3ft Cat6 Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable - Purple - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 3 ft - CAT 6 - molded, stranded, snagless - (27801)Item#: 596239 | Model#: 27801
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $4.00 (40%)
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Cables To Go 3-Foot Cat6 Snagless Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 3-Foot Cat6 550Mhz Snagless Patch Cable
With Cables To Go's Cat6 550Mhz Snagless Patch Cables you can stay ahead of the game with the use of this high-speed cabling to distribute data, voice and video. These cables will deliver stable performance to 550 MHz. Each comes UL verified, and meets EIA/TIA Cat 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1, draft 9 standards. These cables will handle bandwidth intensive applications up to 550 Mhz and beyond and drastically reduce both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) as compared to standard 100 Mhz wire!
Constructed with high-quality wire and a shortened body plug will keep Near-end Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum. The molded, snag-free boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides strain-relief. Cables To Go Cat6 550Mhz Snagless Patch Cables are available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Molded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
- Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Voice; T1
- High bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM, Wideband
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Certifications: UL Listed
- Standard: Category 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1, draft 9
- Weight: 0.11 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120278016
Mfg Part No: 27801
( Length:4, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.