3-in-1 USB 2.0 Portable Card Reader Product Details
3-in-1 USB 2.0 / Portable Card Reader
Not much bigger than a Zippo lighter, AFT ZPO USB 2.0 flash media card reader is a pocket size mini card reader for easy carry around. Utilizing the most widely adopted USB (Universal Serial Bus) interface, it allows you to transfer digital pictures and data from your personal digital devices like digital cameras, PDAs, Mp3 players etc to your personal computers at USB 2.0 ultra high transfer rate of up to 480 Mb/sec. AFT ZPO USB 2.0 Flash Media card reader is available in 2 versions. One supports Compact Flash™ Type I, Type II and MicroDrive™, while the other version supports Secure Digital™ (SD), Multimedia card™ (MMC), Memory Stick™ (MS), Memory Stick Pro™ (MS Pro), Memory Stick™ MagicGate, and xD- Picture™ card (xD).
- Dimension (WxHxD): 2.1 inch x 3.07 inch x 0.47 inch / 55 mm x 78 mm x 12 mm
- Power Requirements: 5V DC +/- 5% (USB powered)
- Supported media format:
- Compact Flash™ Type I
- Compact Flash™ Type II
- Transfer rate: Up to 12 Mb/sec (USB 1.1) / Up to 480 Mb/sec (USB
- Supported OS: Windows 98 & 98 SE / 2000, Windows ME / XP (no driver required), Mac OS 9.1 or later
A Closer Look
- Fast file transferring between portable memory cards, PC, notebooks, digital cameras, PDAs, MP3 players and voice recorders.
- Compact portable design for ease of transportation.
- External use (with captive USB 2.0 cable).
- Single card slot allows you to access 3 different types of media cards.
- Supports 3 flash media formats such as Compact Flash™ Type I, Type II, MicroDrive™
- ZPO 3-in-1 Card Reader
- Setup Disk
- User's Manual
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Atech
Warranty provided by: Atech
UPC No: 655408160100
Mfg Part No: RW0300R00
( Length:7, Width:7, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Atech logos are registered trademarks of Atech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.