Cisco WIC-2A/S Product Details
The dual-serial port WAN Interface Card (WIC-2A/S) provides higher levels of serial port density for a single WIC and is supported on the Cisco 1700, 2600, and 3600 series. The low serial speed WIC-2A/S supports up to 128 Kbps synchronous or 115.2 Kbps asynchronous serial links. Each port on a WIC is a different physical interface and can support different protocols such as Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) or Frame Relay and Data Terminal Equipment/Data Communications Equipment (DTE/DCE). This WIC supports mixed asynchronous and synchronous operation on a single card as well.
These dual-serial port WICs feature Cisco's new, compact, Smart Serial connectors to support a wide variety of electrical interfaces when used with the appropriate transition cable. This includes: V.35, RS-232, RS-449, RS-530, RS-530A in male and female versions for both DTE and DCE devices. This feature provides easy configuration and reconfiguration as network requirements change, without the need of purchasing a different serial interface card.
- Ports: 2 ports
- Connectivity Technology: Cable
- Cabling Type: Serial
- Data Transfer Rate: 4 Mbps
- Aysnchronous support with a maximum speed of 115.2 Kbps, and a minimum of 600 bps. If you need to run at speeds lower than 600 bps, use the AUX port instead.
- Synchronous support with a maximum speed of 128 Kbps
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
UPC No: 746320091242
Mfg Part No: WIC-2A/S
( Length:13, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.6540 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.