VisionTek 900431 Radeon HD 5770 Video Card - 1GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0 (x16), Dual-DVI, 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort, DirectX 11, Dual-Slot, CrossFireX ReadyItem#: V261-5774 | Model#: 900431
VisionTek Radeon HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 PCIe Video Card Product Details
VisionTek Radeon HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 PCIe DVI/HDMI
Nothing creates a gaming vista like the VisionTek Radeon HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 PCIe DVI/HDMI. When you need your gaming to display across three monitors and give out the exacting details you need, you should get the VisionTek Radeon HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 PCIe DVI/HDMI. This video card uses the AMD Radeon HD 5770 GPU that is mated to a 1GB GDDR5 memory. There is a lot of software support for this video card that makes it deliver an outstanding performance, like the ATI Stream technology which speeds up the video transcoding process to come up with seamless presentation of renderings without any loss of color or detail.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Microsoft DirectX 11 support; for better color and detail renderings, spreads video processing tasks among cores for improved performance
- DirectCompute enabled; assumes some of video processing load at processor for better rendering task deployment
- Display flexibility; connectors for dual-link DVI-I, DisplayPort and HDMI
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: VisionTek
Warranty provided by: VisionTek
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 900431
UPC No: 784090028426
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 3.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: V261-5774
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- VisionTek logos are registered trademarks of VisionTek. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.