Sabrent 1ft USB 2.0 to DB9 Cable Adapter - Blue Product Details
Sabrent USB to 9-Pin Serial Adapter
The USB PDA/Serial Adapter provides you with an external serial (DB- 9 male) Plug-n-Play connection for use with computers, notebooks, and hand held computing devices that support USB. The PDA/USB Serial Adapter has a standard type A USB plug.
This USB PDA/Serial Adapter provides PDAs, digital cameras, modems, and ISDN terminal adapters with high quality serial connections at a data transfer rate of up to 1Mbps. This makes the USB interface transparent to serial peripherals, allowing them to easily interface with USB computers. This eliminates the setup hassle found with traditional serial port connections. This device also supports energy saving suspend and resume operations.
The USB to Serial (DB9) Cable is your fast solution to utilize the peripheral with serial port in an easy-to-use environment such as plug-n-play and hot swap function. This cable provides ideal connections to Modems, PDA, Digital Camera, Label printer or ISDN terminal adapters with over 1 Mbps data transfer rate.
- Converts a standard 9-pin serial port to USB
- Compatible with USB Specification v1.1(0) & USB CDC v1.1, USB 2.0
- Supports the RS 232 Serial interface (standard 9-pin serial)
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- USB full speed communication and Bus Powered
- Single Cable USB to Serial communication
- Up to 1 Mbps transfer rate
- Supports Automatic handshake mode
- Supports Remote wakeup and power management
- 1 Ft. Length
- Provides a 96 byte buffer for each upstream and downstream data transfer
- Drivers and Manual on a CD
- Easy Installation
- USB to serial adapter cable
- Installation & Drivers on CD
Product Tagsserial to usb
Manufactured by: Sabrent
Warranty provided by: Sabrent
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: SBT-USC1M
UPC No: 188218000552
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M501-1032
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sabrent logos are registered trademarks of Sabrent. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.