Cables To Go 100-Foot F-Type RG-59 Video Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 100-Foot F-Type RG-59 Video Male-to-Male Cable
Value Series RG59 F-Type Cables are constructed with 75ohm coaxial cable that delivers high-quality video images. Low-loss 75ohm copper-clad wire and foam dielectric provides accurate picture resolution and color. A foil and braid shield protects against unwanted noise and interference. The molded connectors attach to a flexible jacket allowing for easy installation. The 24K gold plated heavy-duty connectors ensure long lasting, corrosion-free connections. Connect cable boxes, VCRs, WebTV or any video source with F-type output connections to any TV with matching F-type input jacks. Ordinary, "included in the box" F-type cables often use low-quality materials with inferior shielding, which can result in poor picture quality. Our Value Series RG59 F-Type Cables deliver all the detail, color and brightness you expect from your audio/video components.
- 22AWG copper-clad steel center conductor delivers quality video
- Foil and braid shield provides a clear, noise-free, vivid picture
- Flexible PVC jacket for easy installation
- Corrosion-resistant, precision-made 24K gold plated connectors ensure long lasting quality
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief that keeps your cable intact
- Ideal for attaching cable boxes, VCRs, WebTV or any video source with F-type output connections to any TV with matching F-type input jacks
- Weight: 3 lbs
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 29147
UPC No: 757120291473
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:4, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 3.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-29147
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.