Contour Contour+ Waterproof Case Product Details
Contour 3325 Contour+ Waterproof Case
Protect your Contour+ camera from water elements with the use of the Contour 3325 Contour+ Waterproof Case. This rugged case provides utmost protection to your Contour+ against harsh elements when you use it outdoors. Easily record while hiking in a snowy terrain, crossing river valleys, or ocean’s shoreline without worries. It does not restricts you from accessing important camera buttons or features like its single record button, laser alignments. The TRails™ makes it slide or lock with compatible TRail mounts. Shoot underwater too with your Contour+ as this waterproof can withstand up to 196.85 feet. Choose the Contour 3325 Contour+ Waterproof Case right now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Waterproof Case; offers reliable protection for your Contour+ camera against rain, sleet, snow, and surf
- Locks out moisture; seals the camera, yet does not restrict you from its accessing several features
- TRails™; lets you slide and lock with compatible TRail Mounts
- Waterproof up to 196.85 feet; makes it valuable when you want to shoot underwater
Manufactured by: Contour
Warranty provided by: Contour
Limited Warranty: 6 months parts; 6 months labor
Mfg Part No: 3325
UPC No: 7935737087860
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C256-0064
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Contour logos are registered trademarks of Contour. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.