When looking at ensuring office productivity is maintained or improved, one aspect that can be looked into is having the right kind of networking equipment, like the ProSafe NetGear Switch.
Specifically called the NetGear JGS524NA, this device enables businesses to afford network expansion into Gigabit speeds. It supports data transfer rates that can reach up to 2000MBps when full-duplex mode is invoked. In addition, users would be able to benefit from a 48Gbps switching capacity, a 256KB RAM buffer, and an 8K MAC address table that ensures efficient data flow and sufficient bandwidth.
Installation of this device is pretty easy, and so is setting it up with its plug-and-play functionality. Each of the 24 ports can autosense MDI/MDI-X, so no worries in having to deal with switching between standard Ethernet and crossover cables. The sturdy form factor safeguards the inner contents of the switch, and one can rackmount this if need be with the accompanying kit. LED indicators help monitor the link, activity and speed of the port. Just make sure to have at least UTP Category 5 cables and the appropriate network software in place. This particular NetGear 24 port gigabit comes with a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty. It also comes lifetime 24x7 online technical support, while over-the phone-technical support is free for the first ninety days.
Make sure to continue to check out TigerDirect for further details on the offers and promos that are posted within the site. So what are you waiting for? Order yours now here at TigerDirect for the best deals you can find online!
Netgear ProSafe 24-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch - Unmanaged, RJ45 Ports, 10/100/1000 Mbps, Non-blocking backplane, 48 Gbps Bandwidth, 2 Mb Buffer - JGS524NAItem#: 446987 | Model#: JGS524NA
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $175.01 (52%)
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Netgear ProSafe 24 Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch Product Details
Netgear ProSafe JGS524NA 24 Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch
Enriched networking experience is what the Netgear ProSafe JGS524NA 24 Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch offers. Have this 24-port switch in your home or office setup and enjoy up to 2000 Mbps per port. It can easily meet the high standards of demanding network-based tasks and comes with 10/100/1000 automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing along with Auto Uplink™ on every port. The Netgear ProSafe JGS524NA 24 Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch’s ports have LEDs, ensuring convenient monitoring of networking status. Purchase the Netgear ProSafe JGS524NA 24 Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Rack-mountable 24-port switch; delivers 2000 Mbps per port
- Full/half-duplex sensing plus Auto Uplink™ on every port; handles demanding networking data transfers
- LEDs per port; offers convenient network status monitoring
- Network Ports:
- 24x 10/100/1000 Mbps twisted-pair RJ-45 ports
- Standards Compliance:
- IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Switching Bandwidth:48 gigabit per sec
- Forward Rate (1000 Mbps port):1,480,000 packets per sec
- Forward Rate (100 Mbps port):148,000 packets per sec
- Forward Rate (10 Mbps port):14,800 packets per sec
- Latency (1000 to 1000 Mbps):20 µs max
- Packet Buffer Memory:2 Mb
- MAC address database:8,000
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF):87,600 hours
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 1.7" x 13" x 8.2"
A Closer Look
- 24x 10/100/1000 ports
- Powerful, non-blocking backplane
- Affordable enough for desktop connections
- Flexible Auto UplinK™ Technology makes the right link
- Rack mount kit included
- 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch JGS524
- Power adapter
- Installation guide
- Rackmount kit
- Warranty/Support information card
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: NetGear
Warranty provided by: NetGear
UPC No: 606449036459
Mfg Part No: JGS524NA
( Length:17, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.2200 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- NetGear logos are registered trademarks of NetGear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.