Paladin 1576 Data/Link ID & Cable Check Tester - Troubleshooting 10/100 Networks, Tests UTP, STP & Flat Satin Cables, Selectable Scan SpeedItem#: C100-1020 | Model#: 1576
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Paladin Data/Link ID & Cable Check Tester Product Details
Paladin 1576 Data/Link ID & Cable Check Tester
Check your network's speed performance for inconsistencies with the Paladin 1576 Data/Link ID & Cable Check Tester. It's the perfect tool for testing UTP, STP & flat satin cables with RJ45 terminations. It also tests both data and telephone connection schemes including patch cords and installed cables to identify good connections, opens, shorts and cross-connections. Plus, the LAN ID mode conveniently detects when the unit is low on batteries. Get the Paladin 1576 Data/Link ID & Cable Check Tester right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Multi-purpose tester; tests UTP, STP & flat satin cables
- Selectable scan speed: option to choose fast or slow
- LAN ID mode; offers low-battery detection
Manufactured by: Paladin Tools
Warranty provided by: Paladin Tools
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 1576
UPC No: 769328112030
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C100-1020
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Paladin Tools logos are registered trademarks of Paladin Tools. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.