CyberPower Systems Standby Series CP350SLG - UPS - 255 Watt - 350 VA 3.6 Ah - output connectors: (CP350SLG)Item#: 8296038 | Model#: CP350SLG
To see details, proceed to checkout page. You can always remove it later (Why?)
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
CyberPower 6 Outlet Standby Series UPS Product Details
CyberPower CP350SLG 350VA Standby Series UPS
With the CyberPower CP350SLG 350VA Standby Series UPS, power interruptions will never slow down your efficiency. This UPS keep your office equipment and devices running even during blackouts, brownouts, surges, spikes, sags, and other power abnormalities. The CyberPower CP350SLG 350VA Standby Series UPS features GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry for reduced power consumption, allowing you to save up to 75% on energy costs compared to competitive models. This UPS comes with 350VA/255Watts, six NEMA 5-15R receptacles, including two widely-spaced outlets to accommodate transformer-based plugs. Additionally, it is designed with a compact built so you can easily place it anywhere in your room, vertically or horizontally. For increased immunity of the load to disturbances and surges, this UPS has EMI/RFI filters. Purchase the CyberPower CP350SLG 350VA Standby Series UPS now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry; lowers your energy costs by up to 75%
- EMI/RFI Filters; provides protection against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets; accommodates transformer-based plugs
- LED Indicators; informs you when the power is on or if there are faulty wirings
- Resettable Circuit Breaker; allows users to reset the switch in case of an overload
- Energy-Saving Technology:
Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation:
One of the lowest sound emissions of any UPS in its class.
- EMI/RFI Filters:
Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets:
Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- Convenient Mounting:
Compact size for mounting horizontal or vertical.
- LED Indicators:
LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Audible Alarms:
Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker:
The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- Windows Compatibility:
Our PowerPanel® power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 2000, 2003, XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, 7, and Server 2008.
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
UPC No: 649532005604
Mfg Part No: CP350SLG
( Length:10, Width:5, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 4.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.