Bose® Lifestyle SA-3 Stereo Amplifier Product Details
Bose® Lifestyle SA-3 Stereo Amplifier
Attention Lifestyle® system owners: Did you know your Lifestyle® system can deliver music to other areas in your home – even while it’s busy playing a DVD movie in the main room?
Bose® link expansion capability makes it possible. And the Bose® Lifestyle SA-3 Stereo Amplifier makes it easy.
One simple connection of the Bose® Lifestyle SA-3 Stereo Amplifier to the Bose® link output of your Lifestyle® system media center brings fresh musical possibilities to another room, or even outdoors. Just add your choice of Bose stereo speakers. You can listen to what’s playing in the main room…a CD, for example, or something different – perhaps your favorite FM station. Both at the same time, from one Lifestyle® system. So, the kids and their friends can keep watching their movie while you enjoy some quality time – and quality Bose sound – out on the patio. And you can control your music from wherever you are with the dedicated radio frequency remote control. Bose patented signal processing circuitry automatically adjusts tonal balance for practically any volume level. The Bose® Lifestyle SA-3 Stereo Amplifier is small enough to be easily hidden on the floor or on a shelf. You can even mount it to a wall or a floor joist. Get more out of your Lifestyle® system through Bose® link…and the SA-3 Lifestyle® stereo amplifier.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Works with your Lifestyle system and Bose link to bring high-quality sound to other rooms in your home.
- Full, rich stereo sound, even at low volumes, from Bose patented signal processing circuitry.
- Enables on-location choice between two independent audio streams from a Bose link-enabled Lifestyle system, with a Lifestyle expansion remote control.
- Easy to hook up, easy to conceal.
- Room selector witches can assign multiple SA-3 amplifiers to specific rooms and specific Lifestyle radio frequency remote controls.
*Expand these systems and enjoy movies in one room and music in another, at the same time: Lifestyle® 48, 38, 28 Series II, 18 Series II, 35, 28 and 18 DVD systems. Expand these systems and enjoy different audio sources in different rooms, at the same time: Lifestyle® 30, 25, 901, 50, 40, and 20 systems.
Manufactured by: Bose
Warranty provided by: Bose
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 35004
UPC No: 017817351553
Box Size: ( Length:18, Width:11, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 15.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B55-2012
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Bose logos are registered trademarks of Bose. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.