Kendall Howard 0100-1-002-01A 10-32 Rack Screws Product Details
Kendall Howard 0100-1-002-01A 10-32 Rack Screws
All Kendall Howard 0100-1-002-01A 10-32 Rack Screws have a pilot point that helps prevent cross threading and guide the screw when being installed. Kendall Howard rack screws are cold forged and have a black oxide with wax finsh. These Kendall Howard 0100-1-002-01A 10-32 Rack Screws .75 inches long and install with any Phillips screw driver or bit. Get these Kendall Howard 0100-1-002-01A 10-32 Rack Screws today.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- These 10-32 Rack Screws come 100 per box. Rack Screws are made from forged steel and are painted with a black powder coat to match most racking systems.
- Dimensions: 3.25" x 3.25" x 2"
- Packaged in a metal resalable tin
- Phillips truss head
- .75 inches long
- ROHS complaint
- Made in the USA
Manufactured by: Kendall Howard
Warranty provided by: Kendall Howard
Limited Warranty: 0 months parts; 0 months labor
Mfg Part No: 0100-1-002-01
UPC No: 879447000047
Box Size: ( Length:3, Width:3, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: K102-1018
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kendall Howard logos are registered trademarks of Kendall Howard. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.