Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Software Product Details
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Software
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Software is considered to be the next step in the detection and removal of malware. Malwarebytes detects, destroys, and prevents malware. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The Real-time Protection Module of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Software uses advanced heuristic scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Industry proven clean-up technologies; eradicate existing malware infections
- Advanced malware detection and removal; for an effective solution on your computer
- Removes various traces of malware; including worms, trojans, rogues, spyware and more
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Software is an anti-malware application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware. It includes a number of features, including a built in protection monitor that blocks malicious processes before they even start. Unlike many antimalware programs that often miss common infections, require extensive periods to complete scans, often scan only the main root drive, place too heavy a burden on system resources or fail to offer active protection, Malwarebytes solution delivers the choice of fast, quick scans and possesses impressive detection rates. Further, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Software can clean specific drives, uses minimal system resources and includes a licensed version that delivers active (real-time) protection. In addition, implemented is a threats center which will allow you to keep up to date with the latest malware threats.
FileASSASSIN is an application that can delete locked malware files on your system. It uses advanced programming techniques to unload modules, close remote handles, and terminate processes to remove the file. Please use with caution as deleting critical system files may cause system errors.
RegASSASSIN is a portable application which allows you to remove registry keys by resetting the keys' permissions and then deleting it. Please use with caution as deleting critical registry keys may cause system errors
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Protection Module.
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher.
- Microsoft® Windows 2000 / XP / Vista 7 (32-bit or 64-bit).
- 266 MHZ processor, 512 MB of RAM, 10 MB free disk space.
- CD-ROM required for installation.
- Internet connection needed for product updates.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Malwarebytes
Warranty provided by: Malwarebytes
UPC No: 771028235735
Mfg Part No: N205-8082995
( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Malwarebytes logos are registered trademarks of Malwarebytes. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.