Seagate 600 Series 480GB SSD Product Details
Seagate 600 Series 480GB SSD
Upgrade your PC’s storage capabilities with the Seagate 480GB SSD. This reliable Seagate SSD provides your system with a huge 480GB storage capacity, enabling you to handle numerous amounts of files with such ease. And with its SATA III 6Gb/s interface, you can quickly integrate it to your PC’s motherboard. Order the Seagate 480GB SSD today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Seagate solid state drive; lets you manage files and documents with ease
- 480GB storage capacity; accommodates most of your important files and documents
- SATA III 6Gb/s interface; enables you to connect it with your PC’s motherboard with such ease
- This drive will perform between the temperatures of 0 to 70 degrees celsius, but while not in use, the drive can be stored between -45 to 75 degrees celsius.
Product TagsTGDSGSSD600series Seagate 600 series SSD seagate ssd 480GB ssd SSD SATA SSD 480 SSD 480GB SSD 512
Manufactured by: Seagate
Warranty provided by: Seagate
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: ST480HM000
UPC No: 763649045985
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:8, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: TSSD-4800
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Seagate logos are registered trademarks of Seagate. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.