Intel BOXDX58SO2 Socket LGA1366 Motherboard Product Details
Intel BOXDX58SO2 Socket LGA1366 Motherboard
Intel is breaking down the barriers when it comes to the performance and bandwidth that gamers, digital media creators, and ultimate multi-taskers need most. The Intel BOXDX58SO2 Socket LGA1366 Motherboard provides breakaway performance in production and editing, as well as digital media rendering and real-time audio/video preview capabilities.
With the Intel BOXDX58SO2 Socket LGA1366 Motherboard, the massive data throughput and support for the Intel® Core™ i7 processor Extreme Edition runs more applications simultaneously, with less wait time. SuperSpeed Universal Serial Bus (USB) 3.0, SATA 6.0 Gb/s, triple channel DDR3 memory and full support for ATI CrossfireX and NVIDIA SLI technology are just a few of the many features supported on the Intel BOXDX58SO2 Socket LGA1366 Motherboard.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel® Core™ i7-Extreme Edition processors series in an LGA1366 socket
- Six 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets
- 10-channel (7.1 + 2 independent multi-streaming) Intel HD Audio subsystem
- Dual Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbits/sec) LAN subsystem using two Intel® Gigabit Ethernet Controllers
- Features SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports and Serial ATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: BOXDX58SO2
UPC No: 735858217255
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 3.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I69-2218
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.