Cables to Go USB 5.1 Audio Adapter Box 3.5mm To TOSLINKItem#: C184-22327 | Model#: 22327
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
USB 5.1 Audio Adapter Product Details
Listen to MP3 and WMA files through a stereo receiver with this USB 5.1 Audio Adapter
Turn your computer into a personal digital entertainment system! The USB 5.1 Audio Adapter from Cables To Go enables you to generate Dolby® Digital or DTS® Surround Sound through your desktop or laptop. Now you can listen to your MP3 and WMA files that are on your PC through your stereo receiver. Get the clarity of an expensive 5.1 sound card with easy to use, cost-effective USB technology. This attractive audio adapter connects your computer to your mini disc recorder, receiver, amplifier, portable stereo, or PC multimedia speakers delivering full 5.1 sound.
In digital playback mode, the USB 5.1 Audio Adapter receives an audio stream from your PC via the USB interface. The box then transmits the audio data according to the S/PDIF consumer interface standards, either 3.5mm analog audio or Toslink digital audio. It supports 48KHz in 2-channel digital/analog audio playback and AC97 Codec for analog playback.
It's also ideal for connecting your computer to your home theater system for watching DVDs. Now you can get 5.1 Surround Sound while watching your favorite movies from your computer. To extend USB distance limitations use #26992, Cables To Go's Super Booster USB Extender, which extends USB signals up to 150ft.
- Dolby Digital: (S/PDIF passthrough)
- DTS digital out: (S/PDIF passthrough)
- Analog Output: 2 Channel 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack
- Digital Output: Toslink Optical Jack, 16-bit, 48KHz sample rate
- Stereo output: with headphone amplifier
- Color: Black
- Weight: .5lbs
- Perfect for streaming analog or digital audio from your PC to your audio output device
- Connects via Toslink for digital audio and 3.5mm for analog audio output
- Provides full Dolby® Digital or DTS® Surround Sound when connected via S/PDIF (Toslink)
- Simple, plug-and-play USB installation
- Use with your computer's DVD player to provide Surround Sound while watching movies on your home theater system
- USB 1.1 Audio Class Version 1.0 compliant
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft® 98SE/ME/2000/XP
- CPU: Intel® Pentium III 450MHz or equivalent AMD
- RAM: 128MB
- Disk Space: 120MB
- 1 USB Port
- DVD-ROM drive required for playing DVDs
- USB 5.1 Audio Adapter
- Toslink optical cable
- USB A/B Cable
- interVideo® WinDVD 4 software
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 22327
UPC No: 757120223276
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-22327
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.