See more products
TV Photo Viewer Product Details
Viewing Pictures on Your TV
With Microsoft® TV Photo Viewer, it's easy to get the most from your digital photos. And anyone, whether or not they have a computer, can share in the fun right on the big screen!
Easy Enough for Anyone in the Family to Use
TV Photo Viewer is perhaps the simplest electronic device you'll ever own. Just connect it to the Video In (RCA) jack on your TV, and then plug it into a wall outlet. To start the show, simply insert a floppy disk that contains your digital photo album. The five button remote gives you fingertip control from the comfort of your couch. It's that easy!
Watch The Commercial!
56K Version: Click Here!
Broadband Version: Click Here!
Using TV Photo Viewer without a Computer
You don't need a computer to display pictures on your TV. For example, without a computer you can:
- View a TV Photo Viewer floppy disk from a friend or family member.
- View pictures from your digital camera if it saves images to floppy disks
in 640 x 480 JPEG format (such as the Sony FD Mavica®).
- Ask friends or family with a computer to download and install the TV Photo Viewer software and create albums on floppy disks for you.
Wish you have a better way to share digital photos with family and friends? In three easy steps, you can take your digital photos from your camera to the TV screen!
Gather lots of fun pictures from your digital camera, scanner, photo CDs, or e-mail. TV Photo Viewer supports all popular digital photo formats.
Use the TV Photo Viewer computer software (included) to create a digital photo album on disk. Up to 40 pictures fit on a standard 3.5-inch floppy disk.
Share your photos with friends and family by simply inserting the disk into your TV Photo Viewer to view your digital photos on TV. You can browse through the photos using the handy remote control. It's that easy!
To use Microsoft TV Photo Viewer, you need:
- NTSC Television with composite (RCA-style) video input. Televisions without
composite video input that have a coaxial input require a powered RF modulator
- Standard 1.44 MB high-density 3.5” disk (one blank disk is included; additional
disks sold separately)
- Two AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Digital camera, scanner, or other source of digital photos
To use Microsoft TV Photo Viewer software (CD-ROM included in the packaging), you need:
- Multimedia PC with a 166 MHz or higher Pentium-class processor
- Microsoft® Windows® 98, Windows Me, Windows XP or Microsoft Windows 2000
- 32 MB of RAM for Microsoft Windows 98 or Windows Me; 64 MB for Microsoft
Windows 2000 or Windows XP
- 33 MB of available hard disk space (170 MB required if Microsoft® Picture It!®
- Express photo-editing software is also installed)
- 1.4MB 3.5-inch floppy disk drive
- 4X speed CD-ROM drive or faster
- Super VGA, 16-bit color monitor or higher (24-bit recommended)
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 or later browser software to view Help
- Most digital cameras, scanners, and other sources of digital photos
- Most NTSC TVs with a composite (RCA) video input or a powered RF modulator
- .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .gif, and .tif file formats are supported by the software
(.mix format is also supported if you install the software from CD-ROM)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
Mfg Part No: Q09-00001
UPC No: 659556722838
Box Size: ( Length: 10, Width: 9, Depth: 3 )
Shipping Weight: 4.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M17-4100 P
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.