Buffalo LinkStation Live 2TB NAS Product Details
Buffalo LinkStation Live LS-X2.0TL 2TB Network Attached Storage
Protect your small office or home files using the Buffalo LinkStation Live LS-X2.0TL 2TB Network Attached Storage. This network attached storage comes with a 2TB of storage capacity that lets you store and access files anywhere in your home or office. Store or back up files from multiple computers in one central location. With its Web Access feature, you can access and share videos, photos, music, and other files with family, friends, and your co-workers over the Internet. Meanwhile, its Bit Torrent Client feature allows you to download content over the Internet directly to your LinkStation Live. The Buffalo LinkStation Live LS-X2.0TL 2TB Network Attached Storage also is an Eco-Minded product that helps you consume less power, letting you cut down daily costs. Purchase the Buffalo LinkStation Live LS-X2.0TL 2TB Network Attached Storage!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2TB Network Attached Storage; massive storage space for your files
- Shared Storage; save and access files in one central location
- Web Access; access and share videos, photos, music, and other content over the Web
- Eco-Minded; helps you consume less power
PLEASE NOTE: This product has been revised as of May 20, 2013. Previous version’s specifications and features may vary.
Manufactured by: Buffalo Technology
Warranty provided by: Buffalo Technology
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: LS-X2.0TL
UPC No: 747464123424
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B75-1432
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Buffalo Technology logos are registered trademarks of Buffalo Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.