Top 10 Sellers
Shopping For A New TV is Easy!
Shopping for a new television? You may be feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the choices: Smart TVs, 4K TVs, LED TVs, Curved TVs, Flat Screen TVs. The new generation of televisions offers the greatest advances to hit the market since the advent of the color tube. With their vivid colors and incredibly crisp and clear images, they’ll make you feel like you’re actually at the game or starring in a movie.
So which is the right one for you? It really depends on your viewing preferences, and how and where you use your TV. Select your options by price, brand, styles, and top sellers or simply browse the offerings shown.
What Are The Different Types of TVs?
To help you shop for your new television, here are some brief descriptions of the different technologies on the market:
- LED TV – Because LED TVs use Light-Emitting Diode backlighting instead of fluorescent lighting, they produce images and picture quality with a greater dynamic contrast. They’re known for their brightness – making them great for viewing in well-lit rooms – as well as their low power consumption and lightweight design. They’re also very slim and take up minimal space.
- LCD TV – An LCD TV uses Liquid Crystal Display technology for its visual output (as opposed to cathode ray or plasma). The breathtaking imagery offered by LCD TVs is just one of the reasons why these televisions are so popular.
- SMART TV – Television and the internet have finally come together so now you can rent movies, stream free content, surf the web and more…all through your TV. The latest smart TVs now feature stronger processing power and improved intuitive interfaces, with more apps and streaming services than ever before. So you can watch whatever you want, whenever you want.
- 4K TV – The new standard in television now is Ultra High Definition, also known as 4K. With four times the number of pixels as a 1080p screen, a 4k screen offers incredible imagery…so vivid and crisp, your favorite shows, movies and sports come alive.
- CURVED TV – Curved screens may be the future of TV. Not only do they offer a more immersive viewing experience by “wrapping” towards you, they also enhance your sense of depth, give you a wider field of view and offer better contrast than “non curved” screens. Check them out and decide for yourself.
- 3D TV – 3D TVs employ the latest technology today, allowing you to view three-dimensional TV shows, movies and video games. They boast high refresh rates so that two images can be displayed at the same time – one to each eye – allowing you to perceive depth. Most 3D TVs require the use of special 3D glasses.
What Our Customers Have to Say: