See more products
- LED Backlit (395)
- LCD 14" - 15" or Smaller (20)
- LCD 16" (1)
- LCD 17" (15)
- LCD 19" (30)
- LCD 20" (15)
- LCD 21" - 22" (37)
- LCD 23" - 24" (58)
- LCD 25" - 29" (29)
- LCD 30" and Above (9)
- Large Format Displays (23)
- Gaming LCDs (7)
- 3D Monitors (4)
- HDMI Monitors (45)
- LCDs with TV Tuner (2)
- Monitor Cables (1025)
- Touch Screen Displays (34)
- Refurbished Monitors (16)
- USB Monitors (6)
- Monitor Accessories (401)
- New Arrivals (15)
The ViewSonic VA930 features a 19.0-inch SuperClear MVA™ LCD panel for wide viewing angles, high brightness and contrast ratio to renders smooth and crystal clear images that surpassed the competition. With a native resolution of 1280 x 1024, horizontal and vertical viewing angle of 170 degrees, 260 nits of brightness and a contrast ratio of 600:1 create exceptional screen realism. The VA930 features OptiSync technology and OSD and power lock functions and Ø-Touch™ Auto Tune™ for optimum screen performance. Also, with bezel integrated speakers, the VA930 allows you to experience multimedia functionality even while wall-mounted.
- 19-inch active matrix TFT Learn More
- 19-inch viewable screen size
- 1280x1024 resolution
- 600:1 contrast ratio
- Super-fast video response: 25ms super-fast video response time delivers
superior picture clarity and perfect focus even when viewing moving images.
- Bezel-integrated speakers: the two 3-watt built-in audio speakers
save desk and workspace while offering superior sound quality.
- XtremeView performance: up to 170 degree viewing angles horizontally
and 170 degree vertically, providing image clarity from all directions.
- AutoTune Function: automatically monitors video input and optimizes
display settings without requiring user adjustments.
- OSD/Power lock function: when activated, the user-controlled OSD/Power
lock function prevents changes to monitor settings, maintaining an optimized
- OnView controls including ViewMatch feature: customize image adjustments
and color temperature via an on-screen menu using simple controls.
- ViewSonic Wizard: this software provides user-friendly installation.
The included CD-ROM automates the set-up process to deliver optimized screen
- Kensington security port: protect your assets by adding an anti-theft
cable (optional) to this attachment point.
- TCO and ENERGY STAR certified: this monitor complies with the world's strictest standards of low radiation, safety, ergonomics, recycling and power management while saving cost through automatic power-saving modes.
- VESA 100mm wall-mount compliant.
- SuperClearMVA technology: SuperClearMVA technology delivers high contrast, brilliant color, improved viewing angles and superior clarity for moving images.
1280 x 1024
Contrast Ratio: 600:1
Video: RGB Analog (75 ohms, 0.7/1.0 Vp-p)
Sync: H/V Separated (TTL)
260 cd/m² (typ)
170° horizontal, 170° vertical (typ)
2 x 3-watt
3W at 1kHz
PC and Mac compatible
AC 90–264VAC (auto switch), 47–63Hz
UL, cUL, FCC_B, CB, CE, EPA, NOM,TUV/GS, TUV Ergo, (covers ISO13406-2 abd MPRII), TCO‘99, NEMKO, SEMKO, DEMKO, FIMKO, GOST-R, SASO, PCBC, VCCI, BSMI, CCC, PSB, C-TICK, TUV-S
Temperature: 32-104°F (0–40°C)
Humidity: 10-90% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
17.4" x 18.7" x 7.1"
Warranty provided by: ViewSonic
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: VA930
UPC No: 766907573114
Box Size: ( Length: 23, Width: 21, Depth: 11 )
Shipping Weight: 17.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 24 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: V18-5054
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ViewSonic logos are registered trademarks of ViewSonic. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.