Corsair Carbide Red LED Mid-Tower Case Bundle Product Details
Corsair Carbide Red LED Mid-Tower Case Bundle
This Bundle Includes:
- Corsair Carbide SPEC-01 Red LED Mid-Tower Case - 1 x 120mm Fan, 4 x 3.5" or 2.5" Internal Bays - CC-9011050-WW
- Cougar CFV12H Vortex HDB Case Fan - 120mm, Hydro Dynamic Bearing, 1200 RPM, 3-Pin, Orange
Corsair Carbide SPEC-01 Red LED Mid-Tower Case - Qty:1
Corsair Carbide SPEC-01 Red LED Mid-Tower Case
Carbide Series SPEC-01 is proof that great looks, smart design, and durable construction don’t need to be pricy, and that basic doesn’t need to be boring. You get aggressive styling, a huge side panel window for admiring your components, and an LED-lit front intake fan that draws cool air directly to your graphics cards.
Inside, there’s room for up to five fans, and the four combination hard drive / SSD trays make storage installation and upgrades quick and easy. Cable routing cutouts help you reduce clutter, and the built-in dust filters help protect your components. Up front, the USB 3.0 connector gets you up to speed with the latest high-performance storage devices.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Tons of fan mounts:
- Front – 2 x 140/120mm (1 x 120mm LED included)
- Top – 2 x 120mm
- Rear – 120mm
- USB 3.0 front port with internal connector
- Large side panel window
- Cable routing and CPU cooler backplate motherboard cutouts
- Seven PCIe slots with room for long graphics cards up to 420mm long
- Install up to four storage drives, your choice of 3.5” or 2.5”, each tray fits both.
- Dust filters for front and PSU intake.
Cougar CFV12H Vortex HDB 120mm Case Fan - Qty:3
Cougar CFV12H Vortex HDB Case Fan
Produce consistent airflow with the Cougar CFV12H Vortex HDB Case Fan to effectively cool your computer system. It utilizes a 120mm 1200RPM fan with a streamline shape and patented groove blade design that optimizes the performance of airflow within the system to about 60.4 to 102.6CFM. Its aerodynamic functionality offers more airflow at a smooth operation without any air turbulence, while its anti-vibration pad keeps it from creating vibrations, increasing heat production, and more noise. The Cougar CFV12H Vortex HDB Case Fan introduces the Hydrodynamic Bearing Technology, which is an oil seal design that further increases the reliability and performance operation of the cooling system. It influences higher revolution precision with less surface tension, lesser noise/vibration production at 17.7dBA, and longer life span for about 300,000 hours. Prolong the life of your computer with the effective cooling services of the Cougar CFV12H Vortex HDB Case Fan.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 120mm 1200RPM fan; it conducts the essential airflow operation
- Hydrodynamic Bearing Technology; it utilizes an oil seal design for a longer, quieter, more effective cooling performance
- Streamline fan shape with patented groove blade design; it allows smoother, efficient airflow
- Anti-vibration pad; it keeps the cooling system from producing noise and heat
A Closer Look:
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Corsair
Warranty provided by: Corsair
Mfg Part No: CC-9011050-WW Bundle
UPC No: 890552790395
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 12.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C69-0004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.