More than its compact nature, Intel BOXNUC6i5SYK NUC boasts
computing capabilities unheard of from a computing device with
Intel Mini PC provides great processing assistance
through its Intel Core i5-6260U chip. Intel BOXNUC6i5SYK NUC’s
dual-core processor is clocked at 1.9GHz and would blaze
through basic actions in basic applications like MS Office
Word and Excel.
The Intel Mini PC is compatible with DDR4 RAMs (32GB max) thus giving you freedom to choose a RAM that’ll suit your needs. External connectivity for the Intel BOXNUC6i5SYK NUC is handled by four UBS 3.0 ports plus HDMI/Displayport for connecting this Next Unit Of Computing Mini PC to a monitor. Graphics support for the Intel Mini PC is provided by Intel Iris Graphics 540 which aids in functionality against graphics oriented apps.
Avail this Intel Mini PC at TigerDirect.com for a compact desktop capable of delivering a huge boost in your performance.
Intel NUC6I5SYK Next Unit of Computing Kit – Barebone Mini PC, Intel Core i5-6260U 1.8GHz, Intel Iris Graphics 540, GbE LAN, BT 4.1, 802.11ac, USB 3.0, SDXC Slot, Mini-DisplayPort, HDMI- BOXNUC6I5SYKItem#: 13739011 | Model#: BOXNUC6I5SYK
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Intel BOXNUC6I5SYK Next Unit of Computing Kit Product Details
Intel NUC6I5SYK Next Unit of Computing Kit
Get more power and flexibility with the Intel NUC6I5SYK Next Unit of Computing Kit. This compact and slim designed Barebone mini PC is packed with the 6th generation Intel Core i5 6260U 1.8GHz Dual-Core processor with Max Turbo speed of up to 2.9GHz for high speed computing performance. Its integrated Intel Iris Graphics 540 along with 7.1 channels High Definition Audio and support for 4K video, enables to use it as home theater computers, media server computers, and gaming computers. The support to a maximum of 32GB DDR4 SDRAM makes it capable to meet high end requirements. It also features built-in infrared receiver for working with infrared-compatible devices, such as remote controls & keyboards. The 4x USB 3.0 along with Mini-DisplayPort and HDMI ports enables easy expansion and peripheral connectivity, whereas the Gigabit LAN, dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN and Bluetooth 4.1, provide seamless and high speed data transmission on wired and wireless networks. Its M.2 bay lets you add solid state drive of various capacities. So, order the Intel NUC6I5SYK Next Unit of Computing Kit at the earliest!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Core i5 6260U 1.8GHz Dual-Core processor; provides high speed computing performance with Max Turbo speed of up to 2.9GHz
- Intel Iris Graphics 540; gives out excellent visuals with support to 4K UHD resolution
- 7.1 channels High Definition Audio; delivers incredible sound for multimedia based applications
- 4x USB 3.0, Mini-DisplayPort and HDMI ports; enables easy expansion and peripheral connectivity
- Integrated Gigabit LAN, Bluetooth 4.1 & Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac; enables high speed data transmission on wired and wireless network
- M.2 bay; enables adding of solid state drive of various capacities
A Closer Look :
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 735858303170
Mfg Part No: BOXNUC6I5SYK
( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 2.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.