HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 SAS Expander Card - Storage Controller Upgrade Card, 24 Channel, SAS, For ProLiant DL560 Gen9, DL560 Gen9 Base, DL560 Gen9 Entry, DL560 Gen9 Performance - (804228-B21)Item#: 13587464 | Model#: 804228-B21
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
HPE ProLiant DL560 SAS Expander Card - 804228-B21 Product Details
HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 SAS Expander Card
The HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 SAS Expander Card provides internal storage expansion within the HP ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server by allowing support for more than 8 internal hard disk drives when connected to a Gen9 supported Smart Array or Smart HBA controller. This full height card supports 12 Gb/s SAS connectivity and features 9 internal ports with a maximum of 26 physical links.It is ideal for DL380 Gen9 Server users who want to RAID more than 8 internal hard disk drives or who want to add an additional internal drive cage and RAID across all the internal drives depending on the controller. This option kit contains all the cables necessary to connect the different SAS drive cages supported on the DL380 Gen9 Server. Order the HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 SAS Expander Card today!
- The HP SAS Expander Card provides internal storage expansion within the DL380 Gen9 Server for increased disk storage capacity
- The SAS Expander Card works with the supported HP Smart Array or HP Smart Host Bus Adapter by providing 12 Gb/s SAS connectivity.
- The SAS Expander Card features nine (9) internal ports and supports a maximum of 26 physical links.
- The drives attached behind the SAS Expander Card are managed by the supported HP Smart Array Controller or HP Smart Host Bus Adapter
Manufactured by: HPE
Warranty provided by: HPE
UPC No: 0889296137375
Mfg Part No: 804228-B21
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE logos are registered trademarks of HPE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.