The Intel BOXNUC5PGYH0AJ NUC provides desktop
performance within a small package, which is perfect for those
seeking to use it for a home theatre, digital signage or even
as a thin client replacement.
Within a 4.5 inches by 4.4 inches by 2 inches box lies an
Intel Pentium N3700 quad-core processor, a 2GB RAM, and an
Intel HD Graphics processor that can match one coming from a
full-sized tower. Storage is handled by a 32GB SSD, as well as
a memory card reader.
There are plenty of ports available to hook up the necessary peripherals, and one can even have this mounted to keep it hidden and out of sight. Just hook up a display and this Next Unit of Computing would be ready for use. Do you like what you see? Now you can make it yours when you order it here at TigerDirect today!
Intel NUC5PGYH Next Unit of Computing Kit – Barebone Mini PC, Intel Pentium N3700 Quad-Core 1.6GHz, 2GB DDR3L SDRAM, 32GB eMMC SSD, WIN 10 Home, BT 4.0, 802.11ac, SD Slot, VGA, HDMI- BOXNUC5PGYH0AJItem#: 13644635 | Model#: BOXNUC5PGYH0AJ
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Intel BOXNUC5PGYH0AJ0AJ Next Unit of Computing Kit Product Details
Intel NUC5PGYH Next Unit of Computing Kit
Get a compact and powerful PC for your daily use with the Intel NUC5PGYH Next Unit of Computing Kit. Designed to meet almost all types of daily computing and entertainment requirements, this Barebone mini PC is packed with the Intel Pentium N3700 1.6GHz Quad-Core processor having Max Turbo speed of up to 2.4GHz. The 2GB DDR3L SDRAM adds smooth multitasking ability, whereas the support to a maximum of 8GB DDR3L SDRAM makes it capable to meet high end requirements. Its integrated Intel HD Graphics along with 7.1 channels High Definition Audio and support for 4K video, ensures to deliver an awesome audio-video performance. The 4x USB 3.0 along with VGA and HDMI ports enables easy expansion and peripheral connectivity, whereas the Gigabit LAN, dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN and Bluetooth 4.0, provide seamless and high speed data transmission on wired and wireless networks. You can save the frequently used applications on its 32GB eMMC SSD and a free 2.5” bay lets you add a hard disk drive or solid state drive of various capacities. The pre-installed Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system enables easy navigation and wide compatibility with the latest applications and games. Order the Intel NUC5PGYH Next Unit of Computing Kit at the earliest!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Pentium N3700 1.6GHz Quad-Core processor; provides high speed computing performance with Max turbo speed of up to 2.4GHz
- 2GB DDR3L SDRAM; adds smooth multitasking ability
- Intel HD Graphics; gives out excellent visuals with support to 4K UHD resolution
- 7.1 channels High Definition Audio; delivers incredible sound for multimedia based applications
- 4x USB 3.0, VGA and HDMI ports; enables easy expansion and peripheral connectivity
- Integrated Gigabit LAN, Bluetooth 4.0 LE & Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac; enables high speed data transmission on wired and wireless network
- 32GB eMMC SSD; saves frequently used applications and files
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system; enables easy navigation and wide compatibility with the latest applications and games
A Closer Look :
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 5032037075152
Mfg Part No: BOXNUC5PGYH0AJ
( Length:18, Width:18, Depth:16)
Shipping Weight: 2.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 24pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.