Vantec HDD Cooler Product Details
Vantec's Efficient Aluminum Hard Drive Cooler
Since the introduction of 7200 RPM hard drives, passive cooling for HDDs were no longer sufficient. As with any computer component, a hard drive can only perform reliably if it is kept within its specified operating temperatures - the cooler the hard drive, the more efficiently it can perform. As the spindle motors inside the drive spin, the temperature of the hard drive rises dramatically, often leading to read errors, reduced life cycles, and even loss of data should the temperature surpass the heat threshold.
Vantec HDD coolers help keep your hard drive well within its specified temperature range, often resulting in more than 100% heat dissipation. By keeping your hard drive cool, you not only increase stability, but the efficiency of your hard drive. Available in 5.25" and 3.5" solutions, with a Vantec hard drive cooler, you can ensure the reliability of your important data.
- Model: HDC-502A
- Voltage: DC 12V
- Current: 0.12A x 2
- Power Consumption: 2.16W
- Fan Speed: 5000 RPM
- Airflow: 24 CFM
- Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing
- Outline Dimension: 110.0 x 101.8 x 12.2 (mm)
- Weight: 110 gm
- Body Type: 3.5"
- Aluminum alloy material 100% heat dissipation
- Twin fans / high airflow / high performance
- Extended HDD's life - make PC system stable
- Easy installation
- UL/CSA/CE approval DC fans
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Vantec Thermal Technologies
Warranty provided by: Vantec Thermal Technologies
UPC No: 844767003252
Mfg Part No: HDC-502A
( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Vantec Thermal Technologies logos are registered trademarks of Vantec Thermal Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.