CTG 48-Port Patch Panel Product Details
Cables To Go 48-Port Patch Panel
Experience the next generation of performance with the new Cables To Go CAT6 patch panels. The high density 19in panel design will save you valuable space in your rack. Cables To Go's CAT6 Patch Panels provide optimal performance, even when interfacing with multi-vendor's equipment. Each panel features an industry-standard 110 termination block, which has been engineered to meet or exceed the TIA/EIA-568-B CAT6 hardware connection specification. Each panel features clear numbering on both the front and back, giving you a quick and easy way to identify cable runs.
- Termination: 110-type
- Space saving, high-density design. 19in, 2U panel
- Designed to mount to any standard 19in Rack or Cabinet
- 50µ gold-plated contacts
- Black electrostatic powder-coated steel
- Accommodates top, bottom or side cable entry
- Write-on designation label with clear holder on front and rear
- Rear cover with wire management bar to ensure proper patch cables bend radius and strain relief
- For TIA/EIA-T568-B/A wiring configuration
- Exceeds TIA/EIA-T568-B.2 CAT6 connecting hardware specifications
- Certification: UL
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 37051
UPC No: 757120370512
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:5, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-37051
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.