Supermicro ATX Motherboard - MBD-C7Z170-SQ-O Product Details
The Supermicro C7Z170-SQ Motherboard is a board designed and built for performance and reliability. The C7Z170-SQ is submitted through the same design process and rigorous testing as Supermicro's server product offering. Whether you're gaming or working in a production environment, the C7Z170-SQ is the perfect board for lightning fast computing.
The C7Z170-SQ is based on the Intel Z170 Chipset and supports Intel's 6th generation Core i3/i5/i7 series processors, providing fast processing power with the latest Intel technology.
Loaded with features the C7Z170-SQ includes support for up to 64GB of non-ECC DDR4 memory with frequencies up to 3200Mhz. Loaded with 6x SATA 6.0Gbps ports, RealTek 7.1 Channel ALC1150 HD Audio, 2x USB 3.0 port in the rear I/O (4 additional ports available via header), 2x USB 2.0 ports (4 additional ports via headers), 1x USB 3.1 Type C port in the rear I/O, as well as a single Thunderbolt AIC header. Also featuring Intel Gigabit LAN, the Supermicro C7Z170-SQ is a board guaranteed to perform.
Want to power multiple displays? Paired with an Intel i-series processor the C7Z97-OCE is able to provide out put to three different displays (DVI-D, HDMI, Displayport) at up to 4k resolutions.
For those needing extra video processing capabilities the C7Z170-SQ supports AMD CrossFire allowing you to achieve some of the highest GPU performance available whether your goal is to achieve the highest frame rates possible, or extreme performance for OpenCL applications.
Supermicro is a name known for their high standards, performance, and reliability having designed and manufactured server computing products for over 20 years. With Supermicro you're getting a product that from a name that builds to a higher standard.
- ATX Form Factor
- Supports Intel 6th Generation i3/i5/i7 processors (LGA 1151)
- Intel Z170 Chipset
- Up to 64GB of Fast DDR4 Memory
- 6x SATA 6.0Gb/s ports
- Intel Gigabit LAN
- 2x USB 3.0 Ports in the rear I/O (4x USB 3.0 available via header)
- 2x USB 2.0 Ports in the rear I/O (4x USB 2.0 available via header)
- 1x USB 3.1 10Gbps port in the rear I/O
- 1x Thunderbolt AIC header
- Realtek ALC1150 7.1 Channel HD Audio
- 2x PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots
- 1x PCI-E 3.0 x4 slot
- 2x PCI-E 3.0 x1 (in x4 slot)
- 1x PCI-E M.2 (PCI-E x4 2260/2280/22110)
- Supports AMD Crossfire
- RAID 0/1/5/10
- 1x DVI-D, 1x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI - Run up to three displays with Intel video. Supports up to 4k resolutions.
- Server quality motherboard built for extreme performance
A Closer Look :
Manufactured by: SuperMicro
Warranty provided by: SuperMicro
UPC No: 0672042197804
Mfg Part No: MBD-C7Z170-SQ-O
( Length:14, Width:11, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 3.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- SuperMicro logos are registered trademarks of SuperMicro. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.