Supermicro ATX Motherboard - MBD-C7Z97-OCE-O Product Details
The Supermicro C7Z97-OCE Motherboard is a board designed for high performance gaming and overclocking. Built for performance and reliability the C7Z97-OCE is submitted through the same design process and rigorous testing as Supermicro's server product offering. It’s a board you can rely on when the action gets intense.
The C7Z97-OCE supports Intel's 4th and 5th generation i3/i5/i7, Celeron, and Pentium desktop processors. Looking for more performance? Simply run the Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (XTU) application to allow for easy, automatic overclocking of both the CPU and memory to give you an additional power boost.
Loaded with features the C7Z97-OCE includes support for up to 32GB of memory supporting speeds up to DDR3 3300, 6x SATA 6.0Gb/s ports for fast drive connectivity, Support for Raid 0/1/5/10, dual Intel 1Gb/s network ports, 2x USB 2.0 and 4x USB 3.0 in the rear I/O. The Realtek ALC1150 7.1 channel high definition audio will help keep you immersed in your game as you fight your way to victory.
Want to power multiple displays? Paired with an Intel i-series processor the C7Z97-OCE is able to provide out put to three different displays (DVI-D, HDMI, Displayport) at up to 4k resolutions.
Need more graphics processing power? The board supports AMD Crossfire configurations allowing you to run multiple AMD cards providing extreme graphics performance.
Supermicro is a name known for their high standards, performance, and reliability having designed and manufactured server computing products for over 20 years. With Supermicro you're getting a product that from a name that builds to a higher standard.
- ATX Formfactor
- Supports Intel 4th and 5th Generation i3/i5/i7 as well as Celeron and Pentium Desktop Processors (LGA 1150)
- Intel Z97 Express Chipset
- Up to 32GB of Fast DDR3 Memory
- 6x SATA 6.0Gb/s ports
- Raid 0/1/5/10 Support
- Dual Gigabit LAN
- 6x USB Ports in the rear I/O (2x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.0)
- Realtek ALC1150 7.1 Channel HD Audio
- 3x PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots (16/NA/NA, 8/8/NA, 8/4/4)
- 3x PCI-E 2.0 x1 (using x4 slots)
- PCI M.2 slot
- 1x VGA, 1x DVI-D, 1x HDMI, 1x Display port for Intel Video (Run up to 3 displays at up to 4k resolution)
- AMD CrossFire Support
- Server grade board
Manufactured by: SuperMicro
Warranty provided by: SuperMicro
UPC No: 702727092220
Mfg Part No: MBD-C7Z97-OCE-O
( Length:12, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- SuperMicro logos are registered trademarks of SuperMicro. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.