Supermicro C7X99-OCE Extreme performance ATX Motherboard - Intel Socket R3 LGA 2011, Intel X99 Performance Chipset - MBD-C7X99-OCE-OItem#: 13590549 | Model#: MBD-C7X99-OCE-O
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Supermicro ATX Motherboard - MBD-C7X99-OCE-O Product Details
The Supermicro C7X99-OCE Motherboard is a board designed and built for extreme performance and reliability. The C7x99-OCE is submitted through the same design process and rigorous testing as Supermicro's server product offering. Whether you're gaming or working in a production environment, the C7X99-OCE is the perfect board for lightning fast computing.
The C7X99-OCE is based on the premium Intel X99 Chipset and supports Intel's 4th generation Core i7 series as well as 2600v3 and 1600v3 Intel Xeon processors. This means you're able to run the highest core count processors at the fastest speeds available today.
Loaded with features the C7X99-OCE includes support for up to 64GB of non-ECC DDR4 memory with frequencies up to 3300Mhz. Loaded with 10x SATA 6.0Gbps ports, RealTek 7.1 Channel ALC1150 HD Audio, 6x USB 3.0 port in the rear I/O (2 additional ports available via header), and Dual Intel Gigabit LAN, the Supermicro C7X99-OCE is a board ready to to perform when you need it the most.
Supporting both AMD CrossFire and 4-Way NVIDIA SLI (Only 3 dual width cards will fit), you can achieve some of the highest GPU performance available whether your goal is to achieve the highest frame rates possible, or extreme performance for CUDA/OpenCL applications.
Supermicro is a name known for their high standards, performance, and reliability having designed and manufactured server computing products for over 20 years. With Supermicro you're getting a product that from a name that builds to a higher standard.
- ATX Form Factor
- Supports Intel 4th Generation i7 as well as 1600/2600 Series Intel Xeon v3 Processors
- Intel X99 Performance Chipset
- Up to 64GB of Fast DDR4 Memory
- 10x SATA 6.0Gb/s ports
- Dual Intel Gigabit LAN
- 6x USB 3.0 Ports in the rear I/O (2x USB 3.0 available via header)
- Realtek ALC1150 7.1 Channel HD Audio
- 4x PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots (16/16/NA/8 or 16/8/8/8)
- 2x PCI-E 2.0 x4 Slot
- Server quality motherboard built for extreme performance
Manufactured by: SuperMicro
Warranty provided by: SuperMicro
UPC No: 5712505285718
Mfg Part No: MBD-C7X99-OCE-O
( Length:14, Width:11, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- SuperMicro logos are registered trademarks of SuperMicro. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.