Tripp Lite USB-C to DVI Alternate Mode Dual/Multi-Monitor External Video Graphics Card Adapter - USB 3.1 Gen 1, DVI Up to 1080p, USB DisplayPort, White - U444-06N-DVI-AMItem#: 13771864 | Model#: U444-06N-DVI-AM
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Tripp Lite USB-C to DVI ADPTR w/ USB DSPLYPRT Product Details
TrippLite USB 3.1 to DVI DisplayPort Monitor Adapter
TrippLite USB 3.1 to DVI DisplayPort Monitor Adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying audio/video signals on an DVI monitor or projector via your computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone’s USB-C™ port. It is an ideal tool for multitasking, viewing large spreadsheets, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows and conferences, or playing games and watching movies on large screens. Connect the adapter’s USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your smartphone, tablet, Ultrabook or computer. Then, connect the adapter’s DVI female port to a monitor using an DVI cable (sold seperately) to see and hear full DisplayPort audio and video. This monitor adapter supports high-definition (HD) video resolutions up to 1080p and data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, as well as 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel) and DVI digital transfer rates of 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per channel). This monitor adapter is compatible with USB-C devices that support USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode. You can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays or change the second display to your primary display. No external power supply is needed to use this monitor adapter. Buy TrippLite USB 3.1 to DVI DisplayPort Monitor Adapter today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- TrippLite USB 3.1 to DVI DisplayPort Monitor Adapter; to connect an DVI display to the USB Type-C computer or smartphone
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting video
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1080p (@ 60 Hz)
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Supports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel)
- Powered via the built-in USB cable; no external power supply is required
- Compatible with USB-C devices that support USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332189332
Mfg Part No: U444-06N-DVI-AM
( Length:1, Width:4, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.