Tripp Lite VGA to HDMI Component Adapter Video Converter, VGA w/RCA Stereo Audio to HDMI, Built-in Scaler, Upgrades Up to 720p or 1080p, Supports 24-bit True Color, Plug and Play P116-000-HDSC2Item#: 13627888 | Model#: P116-000-HDSC2
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Tripp Lite VGA to HDMI Adapter P116-000-HDSC2 Product Details
Tripp Lite VGA to HDMI Component Adapter
Tripp Lite VGA to HDMI Component Adapter converts and upscales analog VGA video and RCA stereo audio for display on an HDMI monitor without having to upgrade your source equipment. The built-in scaler upgrades the VGA input signal, allows you to display 720p or 1080p high-definition video in your home audio/video setups, media presentations or digital signage using your tried-and-true analog source equipment. Connect this adapters female VGA video and RCA stereo audio ports to your computer and the female HDMI port to your HDMI projector, monitor or television (VGA video and RCA stereo cables sold separately). The built-in scaler converts automatically upscales the video signal to 720p. Toggle the display to 1080p by pressing the button on this adapter. In addition to high-definition video resolutions up to 1080p, this VGA to HDMI Component Adapter supports computer input video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 (@ 60 Hz), which are scaled to 720p or 1080p on the display. It also supports HDMI bandwidth of 165 MHz (1.65 Gbps per channel) and 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel). This plug and play device is ready to use right from the box with no software or drivers to install. Buy Tripp Lite VGA to HDMI Component Adapter today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- VGA to HDMI Component Adapter; converts and upscales analog VGA video and RCA stereo audio for display on an HDMI monitor
- Built-in scaler; upscales VGA input signal to 720p or 1080p
- Toggle between 720p and 1080p with button on this device
- Supports computer input video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel)
- Supports HDMI bandwidth of 165 MHz (1.65 Gbps per channel)
- Plug-and-Play Convenience; no software or drivers required
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332188342
Mfg Part No: P116-000-HDSC2
( Length:5, Width:7, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.