Tripp Lite USB to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type C to RJ-45, Male to Female, Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps, Plug and Play, White - U436-06N-GBWItem#: 13627887 | Model#: U436-06N-GBW
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Tripp Lite NIC Network Adapter - U436-06N-GBW Product Details
Tripp Lite USB to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter
Easily connect your USB Type-C device to a wired Ethernet network by using Tripp Lite USB to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter. This USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter allows USB Type-C computers, laptops and smartphones without an NIC (Network Interface Controller) to connect to a network or the Internet using an Ethernet cable. Using this network adapter is convenient and less expensive way to connect to the network than opening your device and installing an internal Ethernet card. Just connect this adapter’s USB-C connector to your device’s USB-C port and connect it’s RJ45 port to your network or Ethernet cable. This USB 3.1 Gen 1 adapter supports full 10/100/1000 Mbps network speeds, allowing you to transfer a lot of data quickly or stream audio and video. The reversible USB Type-C male connector plugs into a USB port in either direction for fast, fumble-free connection every time. This network adapter is compliant with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3az standards.It supports 10/100/1000 auto-sensing, twisted-pair crossover detection, auto-correction and Wake-on-LAN power management. This USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter is compatible with Windows, Mac and Chromium operating systems. It is backward compatible with previous USB versions. This network adapter is compact and lightweight for easy carrying in your laptop bag. Buy Tripp Lite USB to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- USB Type-C to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter; connects USB Type-C devices to a wired Ethernet network
- USB Type-C Male Connector; fumble-free reversible plug ensures fast, easy connection every time
- Sustains full 10/100/1000 Mbps; for fast data transfer
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet) standards
- Supports 10/100/1000 auto-sensing, twisted-pair crossover detection, auto-correction and Wake-on-LAN
- Backward compatible; also works with USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 ports
- Plug-and-Play Convenience; no software or drivers required
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332189240
Mfg Part No: U436-06N-GBW
( Length:1, Width:4, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 0.0800 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.