Tripp Lite VGA to HDMI Adapter – Video Converter, 1080p, Upto 6.75Gbps, Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per Channel), Supports USB Audio, USB Powered, LED Lights, Plug and Play – P116-003-HD-UItem#: 13627886 | Model#: P116-003-HD-U
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Tripp Lite VGA to HDMI Adapter – P116-003-HD-U Product Details
Tripp Lite VGA to HDMI Adapter
Tripp Lite VGA to HDMI Adapter converts analog VGA video and USB 2-channel audio for use with an HDMI projector, monitor or television without having to upgrade your source equipment. With this VGA to HDMI Adapter you can display a rich high-definition signal in your home audio/video setups, media presentations or digital signage using your tried-and-true analog source equipment. Simply connect the built-in VGA cable to your computer’s VGA port and the built-in USB cable to your computer’s USB port. Then, use an HDMI cable (sold seperately) to connect this video converter/adapter to your HDMI display. It has LED light to indicate when this adapter is properly connected and when it is transmitting video. This VGA to HDMI adapter supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1080p. It supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) and video transfer rates of 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per channel). When connected to a Windows computer, it also supports USB audio along with the HDMI video signal. This video converter/adapter is powered via the built-in USB cable, so no external power supply is required. This plug and play device is ready to use right from the box with no software or drivers to install. This VGA to HDMI Adapter is small enough to carry in your pocket, backpack or laptop bag. It works with all operating systems. Buy Tripp Lite VGA to HDMI Adapter today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- VGA to HDMI Adapter; for use with an HDMI projector, monitor or television
- Supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel)
- Supports USB audio signals (Windows computers only)
- Powered via the built-in USB cable; no external power supply is required
- Convenient LED lights; red to indicate connection and blue to indicate video transmission
- Plug-and-Play Convenience; no software or drivers required
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332189400
Mfg Part No: P116-003-HD-U
( Length:5, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.