EVGA GTX Hybrid Waterblock - 400-HY-0990-B1 Product Details
Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X HYBRID, an "all in one" water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU operating temperature. Best of all? The water cool cooler is completely self-contained, with an included 120mm radiator and fan. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug in and play! This upgrade kit is comaptible with all "reference" style GeForce GTX TITAN X graphics cards, and even includes a custom shroud.
- All-in-one cooling solution that is completely self-contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug and play.
- Intelligent wiring system and sleeved tubing makes this one sleek cooler without the messy wires.
- Copper base provides maximum heat transfer.
- Variable controlled fans allow dynamic fan speed based on GPU temperature, and the water cooling efficiency means very low noise fans.
- Built in 120mm radiator and fan helps dissipate the heat keeping the GPU as cool as possible.
- VRM and Memory cooling solution separated from GPU, allowing for the lowest GPU temperatures, and efficient VRM and Memory cooling.
- Height: 152.5mm / 6in
- Width: 121mm / 4.76in
- Thickness: 27.5mm / 1.08in (This measurement does NOT include the fan)
- Tube Length: 400mm / 15.75in
- Compatibility: 12G-P4-2990-KR, 12G-P4-2992-KR
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 0843368036645
Mfg Part No: 400-HY-0990-B1
( Length:13, Width:5, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 3.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.