EVGA GeForce GTX 950 SSC ACX 2.0 - Graphics card - GF GTX 950 - 2 GB GDDR5 - PCIe 3.0 x16 - DVI, HDMI, 3 x (02G-P4-2957-KR)Item#: 13655057 | Model#: 02G-P4-2957-KR
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
EVGA GeForce GTX 950 Graphic Card - 02G-P4-2957-KR Product Details
EVGA GeForce GTX 950 SSC Graphic Card
Experience incredible performance & efficiency with the EVGA GeForce GTX 950 SSC Graphic Card. It is a true gaming GPU powered by the most advanced NVIDIA Maxwell GPU architecture created to deliver 3 times more the performance. With the Dynamic Super Resolution Technology you are assured to view smoother images as it renders your game at a high resolution on a 1080p display. Importantly, it comes with a 2GB GDDR5 memory that gives you the ultimate performance during marathon gaming sessions. You get to experience fast performance at the best resolution in the latest games with the 768 CUDA Cores.
Features like NVIDIA GameWorks and DirectX 12 lets you get a more cinematic experience in the latest games. It also features the new EVGA ACX 2.0 cooling for superior cooling performance and power savings with swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor which delivers more airflow with less power. It has multi-display support that can be connected via HDMI, DVI-I & DisplayPorts. Purchase the powerful EVGA GeForce GTX 950 FTW Graphic Card right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- NVIDIA Maxwell Architecture; gives incredible performance & efficiency
- Dynamic Super Resolution Technology; assures smooth images and details
- 2GB GDDR5 memory; gives ultimate performance during intense gaming sessions
- HDMI, DVI-I & DisplayPorts; allow you to connect multiple displays
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 843368037253
Mfg Part No: 02G-P4-2957-KR
( Length:12, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.