Tenda 24-Port Desktop/Rackmount Switch - TEG1024G Product Details
TEG1024G, Tenda 24-Port Gigbit Rackmount Switch, adopts the most advanced Broadcom StrataConnect-series chip of high integrity, has 24 10/100/1000M Ethernet ports and is compatible with IEEE 802.3az standard. Special high reliability design supports for protecting the power adapter and ports from inducive lightning up to 6KV voltage; all provides an economical solution for network accessing layer with small-middle sized enterpries, schools and hotels, etc. With the most progressive Broadcom StrataConnect-series integrated Silicon chip based on ARM-high performance, Tenda New 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch can be extended according to applications, and achieve high efficiency of advanced Gigabit applications.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE802.3x and IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T standards.
- Allows and assures packets to be forwarded by all ports at full wire speed.
- 24 10/100M/1000M auto-negotiated RJ45 ports.
- Supports MDI/MDIX auto-negotiation.
- Supports storage and forwarding.
- With inducive lightening protection towards the power adapter and ports, and enterprise-level design of 1U(thickness)-steel casing and 19-inch rack; With the help of hangers, it can be installed on the standard rack.
- 24-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Switch
- Autosensing ports
- Supports storage and forwarding
- Supports MDI/MDIX auto-negotiationTEG1024G
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Product TagsTENDA, TEG1009P, TEG1024G
Manufactured by: Tenda
Warranty provided by: Tenda
UPC No: 885397030072
Mfg Part No: TEG1024G
( Length:3, Width:10, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 8.0700 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tenda logos are registered trademarks of Tenda. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.