Lenovo S3200 Storage System - 64116B4 Product Details
Lenovo S3200 24 Bays Storage System
The Lenovo® Storage S3200 is a versatile storage system that is designed to provide simplicity, speed, scalability, security, and high availability for small to large businesses. The S3200 SAN array delivers enterprise-class storage management technology in a cost-effective solution with a wide choice of host connectivity options, flexible drive configurations, and enhanced data management features.The S3200 is a perfect fit for for a wide range of workloads, from specialized workloads such as big data and analytics, video surveillance, media streaming, and private clouds to general purpose workloads such as file and print serving, web serving, e-mail and collaboration, and OLTP databases. The S3200 is designed to support the complete range of data storage requirements, from highly utilized applications to high-capacity, low usage applications. The S3200 supports Intelligent Real-time Tiering capabilities that help optimize system performance, reduce costs, and simplify management.
- Dual-active RAID controllers with low latency cache mirroring
- Rapid RAID Rebuild: Helps significantly decrease the time to recover lost data by only rebuilding the stripe where the corruption occurred, not the empty space or other stripes
- RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, and 10: Provide the flexibility to choose the level of data protection required.
- S3200 supports battery-free cache protection which reduces maintenance costs and provides permanent backup of unwritten cache data in case of power failure.
Manufactured by: Lenovo
Warranty provided by: Lenovo
UPC No: 0889488055524
Mfg Part No: 64116B4
( Length:4, Width:18, Depth:20)
Shipping Weight: 40.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Lenovo logos are registered trademarks of Lenovo. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.