Tripp Lite Fiber Optic Mode Conditioning Patch Cable - LC DUPLEX (MALE) SC DUPLEX (MALE) Orange 10ft - N425-03MItem#: 13576363 | Model#: N425-03M
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $10.61 (16%)
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Tripp-Lite Fiber Mode Cond Patch - N425-03M Product Details
Tripp-Lite Fiber Optic Mode Conditioning Patch Cable – 10ft
The Tripp-Lite Fiber Optic Mode Conditioning 10ft Patch Cable is designed for use in Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-LX applications. It converts a Singlemode LC GBIC to an SC Multimode patch bay. They are fully compliant with IEEE 802.3z application standards. The need for this patch cord is due to the single-mode launch nature of the -LX or long-wave (1300 nm) transceiver modules used for Gigabit Ethernet. Launching a single-mode laser into the center of a multimode fiber can cause multiple signals to be generated that confuses the receiver at the other end of the fiber. These multiple signals, caused by Differential Mode Delay (DMD) effects, severely limit the cable distance lengths for operating Gigabit Ethernet. A mode conditioning patch cord eliminates these multiple signals by allowing the single-mode launch to be offset away from the center of a multimode fiber. Order the Tripp-Lite Fiber Optic Mode Conditioning 10ft Patch Cable soon!
- Converts Singelemode LC GBIC to Multimode SC Patch Panel
- Run 1000Base-LX Gigabit Ethernet over MMF by offsetting signal loss
- Offsets the Singlemode Laser launch from the center of a Multimode fiber
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332167798
Mfg Part No: N425-03M
( Length:1, Width:9, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.