Qnap 5-Bay AMD 64bit x86-Based Network Attcahed Storage - 2.0GHz Quad Core, 2GB DDR3L RAM, SATA 6Gb/s, 2 x GbE LAN, 10GbE Ready via optional PCI-E NIC - TS-563-2G-USItem#: 13591142 | Model#: TS-563-2G-US
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
QNAP 5-Bay AMD 64bit x86-based NAS - TS-563-2G-US Product Details
The TS-563 is a powerful network storage system powered by a high-performance AMD® quad-core processor. It uniquely provides the potential for 10GbE expandability at a budget price to maximize ROI, and doubles the encrypted file transfer performance with the AES-NI hardware-accelerated encryption engine to over 400 MB/s. Powered by the QTS operating system, the TS-563 provides versatile all-in-one server functionalities as well as unique features including Virtualization Station, which allows users to run VMs on the same device. The TS-563 is designed for small and medium-sized businesses looking for backup, restoration, private cloud, storage for virtualization, and to future-proof their IT infrastructure for 10GbE networks.
- 10GbE-ready, highly-efficient storage solution for HD video editing and sharing
- Hardware-accelerated encryption engine for efficient cryptographic performance exceeding 400 MB/s
- Run multiple Windows/Linux/UNIX/Android-based virtual machines with the Virtualization Station
- Manage, share, and back up business data with Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR)
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN unified storage solution for server virtualization
- Supports VMware®, Citrix®, and Microsoft® Hyper-V and advanced virtualization features
- Scale up to 21 drives with QNAP UX-800P expansion enclosures
Manufactured by: QNAP
Warranty provided by: QNAP
UPC No: 0885022008797
Mfg Part No: TS-563-2G-US
This Product is Oversized
( Length:7, Width:211, Depth:235)
Shipping Weight: 12.7900 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: Not applicable, ships via truck
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- QNAP logos are registered trademarks of QNAP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.