Microsoft is well- known for continuously providing consumers with astounding products. Whether it's a brand new software, hardware or even a device, Microsoft is always on top of things. And the Windows 10 operating system is a really great proof of what they are all about.
What should you expect from the Microsoft Windows 10 Home KW9 00140 OS? Well, aside from the fact that you get to experience a whole new platform and the latest Windows technology, this Windows 10 KW9 00140 operating system comes with many enhanced features that you will totally love.
Although the Windows KW9 00140 64bit may seem like it comes with a whole new interface, that's not actually the case. For those who are huge fans of the Windows 7 and Windows 8, you will notice that it still has that familiar and personal feel only this Windows OS version is more upgraded.
With features that's all too perfect for boosting your productivity, the Windows 10 KW9 00140 operating is an absolute must- have for your PC. Not only does this Windows KW9 00140 64bit OS come with a new and improved Start Menu which allows you to easily access your favorite apps and pins, it also comes with new task view button, multiple desktops, a new web browser Microsoft Edge and so much more! That's not all! The Windows 10 KW9 00140 OS even has its very own reliable personal digital assistant. Cortana is a state of the art digital assistant that learns all your preferences and recommends the things that will perfectly be relevant to you.
Windows 10 KW9 00140 operating system is packed with tons of features. Get one from Tiger Direct’s digital shelves and see for yourself!
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Operating System Software - 1PC,OEM, DVD, English - KW9-00140Item#: 13573541 | Model#: KW9-00140
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $20.00 (17%)
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 Bit OEM Product Details
Windows 10 is the one you’ve been waiting for. This new platform adapts to the devices you're on with a consistent, familiar and compatible experience that enables you to be more productive. You'll soon discover that Windows 10 is familiar to both Windows 7 and Windows 8 users, but delivers a more personalized experience that takes everything you already love about Windows to the next level. Windows 10 brings an even better Start Menu, expanding the possibilities and bringing over your favorite apps and pins so they're easily accessible. Not only does it make multitasking easier than ever, it also integrates well with software and hardware you already have, allowing you to stay productive whenever you need to get to work. Specifically, you can view up to four apps and open all tasks at one time. New enhanced features include an expanded start menu, apps that run in windows, snap enhancements, new task view button, multiple desktops, a new web browser Microsoft Edge, XBOX on PC, plus more! Buy Windows 10 today so that you can experience the latest in Windows technology.
Windows 10 Home:
- Familiar and personal experience
- All-new browser great for doing things online
- New ways to get organized and be productive
- Up-to-date with latest security and features
Windows 10 System Requirements:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800x600
You're already an expert
Windows 10 is friendly and familiar. It’s a lot like Windows 7, including the Start menu, so you’ll already know your way around.
- Expanded Start menu: The familiar Start menu is back, providing quick, one-click access to the functions and files that people use most, and also a new space to personalize with favorite apps, programs, people, and websites.
- Apps that run in Windows: Apps from the Windows Store now open in the same format that desktop programs do. They can be resized and moved around, and they have title bars at the top, allowing users to maximize, minimize, and close with a click.
- Snap enhancements: Have up to four apps snapped on the same screen with a new quadrant layout. Windows will also show other apps and programs running for additional snapping, and even make smart suggestions about filling available screen space with other open apps.
- New task view button: The new task view button on the task bar enables one view for all open apps and files, allowing for quick switching and one-touch access to any desktops the user creates.
- Multiple desktops: Instead of too many apps and files overlapping on a single desktop, it's easy to create, and switch between, distinct desktops for different purposes and projects, whether for work, personal use, or both.
Multitask like a master
Spend more time getting things done and less time moving things around. Windows 10 enables you to snap up to four things to your desktop at once. Or just use the task view button to see all your apps, docs, and files in a single view.
Cortana’s got your back
Cortana, Microsoft’s personal digital assistant, comes to PC and tablet, for the first time with Windows 10.
Cortana learns your preferences to provide relevant recommendations, fast access to information, and important reminders. Interaction is natural and easy via talking or typing, with advanced features to control Cortana for more trustworthiness and transparency.
Cortana is your truly personal digital assistant who works across all your devices to help get things done.
Rule the web
Microsoft Edge is an all-new browser built to deliver a better web experience! You can write directly on webpages from your PC, read articles distraction-free, and save your favorites to read offline later.
- Built for the modern web
- Only browser with built-in note-taking and sharing
- Best browser for reading. Optimized for your device and distraction free.
- Only browser with Cortana to get more done on the web
- A new web experience for Windows 10 – Microsoft Edge is the next generation browser was built with greater interoperability, reliability and discoverability, with a new look and feel built just for Windows 10. Advanced features include the ability to annotate by keyboard or pen directly on the webpage and easily share with friends, a reading view that is distraction free, displaying the article in a simplified layout for a great reading experience for Web articles online and offline, and the integration of Cortana for finding and doing things online faster.
Now, while Xbox is coming to Windows, Windows 10 is also coming to Xbox One. As you know, Xbox One runs on Windows today for its app environment. Later this year we’ll update to Windows 10 to enable seamless interaction with PC gamers and to give developers who want to extend their applications to the television an easy path to do so.
Xbox Live and the new Xbox App bring new game experiences to Windows 10. Xbox on Windows 10 lets gamers access the best of the expansive Xbox Live gaming network on both Windows 10 PCs and Xbox One. Players can capture, edit and share their greatest gaming moments with Game DVR, and play new games with friends across devices. Games developed for DirectX 12 in Windows 10 will see improvements in speed, efficiency and graphics capability. Players will also be able to play games on their PC, streamed directly from their Xbox One consoles to their Windows 10 tablets or PCs, within their home.
The Xbox App. Whether you only game on the PC, the console or both, the Xbox app brings together the most important aspects of your gaming life: Games, Friends, Messages, Activity Feed, your gaming legacy with Achievements, and much more.
Xbox Live and multiplayer across devices. Xbox Live is social, interactive, and seamlessly integrated directly into Windows 10, bringing gamers the experiences they love across devices, like multiplayer gaming on Windows 10 against players on an Xbox One, and messaging and chat with friends. And developers will get full access to the Xbox Live API, making it easier to create more powerful gaming scenarios across devices.
Game Streaming. Thanks to the deep integration of Xbox on Windows 10, games on Xbox One can be streamed through your home network to your Windows 10 PC or tablet, anywhere in your house. Xbox One gamers will now be able to play many of their favorite console games on their PC. And many Xbox One accessories will work interchangeably on the console and PC (with more on the way), so you can customize your experience in whatever way you see fit.
DirectX 12. We’ve enhanced our graphics technology to squeeze every ounce of performance out of your supported hardware and open up a new wave of innovation for high-end graphics. Delivering greater complexity and detail on your current PC, games authored or updated for DirectX 12 are able to run faster and have richer visuals. And this technology is already in the hands of developers today. The engines used to power hundreds of games are implementing DirectX 12, including Unreal Engine 4 from Epic and, as we announced today, Unity.
Game DVR. On Xbox One, one of the most popular features used by gamers is Game DVR, which gives simple access to recording, editing, and sharing out your most epic gaming moments. It’s not easy or consistent to do that for PC games today. We’re bringing this beloved feature to Windows 10, now accessible by simply pressing Windows+G. With the games you love playing – whether on Xbox Live, Steam, or other services – you can record, edit, and share game clips with all your social networks.
Fable Legends. Today we announced that we are bringing Fable Legends to Windows 10 PCs, day-and-date with the Xbox One version in 2015. This means Fable fans running Windows 10 will be able to play against their fellow gamers on Xbox One. It’s the same game, in the same world, on the same map. Fable Legends is just the first of the major game franchises from Microsoft Studios coming to Windows 10 and we will have more to share in the coming months.
Office universal apps on Windows 10 offer a consistent, touch-first experience across phone, tablet and PC with new versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook. Designed from the ground up to run on Windows, you can easily create and edit Word documents, annotate slides in real-time with new inking features or easily present PowerPoint presentations, and with new touch-first controls in Excel you can create or update spreadsheets without a keyboard or mouse. The next version of the Office desktop suite is also currently in development, more on this in the coming months.
New universal applications will ship with Windows 10, offering innovative new experience applications, consistent across the device continuum, for Photos, Videos, Music, Maps, People & Messaging, and Mail & Calendar. These built-in apps have an updated design that look and feel the same from app to app and device to device. Content is stored and synced through OneDrive, enabling you to start something on one device and continue it on another.
Windows 10 is a game changer for security
Product Tagswindows windows home windows 10 home windows 7 windows 8 windows 8.1 windows 10 windows 10 home premium windows 7 home windows10 windows10 oem windows 10 oem windows10 oem home windows 7 home premium 64 windows10family
Manufactured by: Microsoft
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
UPC No: 885370922271
Mfg Part No: KW9-00140
( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.