Tripp Lite High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet and Locking Connector - Ultra HD 4K x 2K, 24AWG (M/M), 6-ft. - P569-006-LOCKItem#: 13563827 | Model#: P569-006-LOCK
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $14.11 (43%)
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
TrippLite High Speed HDMI Cable Product Details
The TrippLite High Speed HDMI Cable is the latest generation of Digital Video and Audio: High Speed HDMI with Ethernet. The locking connector ensures a secure connection, preventing signal loss due to cables being bumped and disconnected. It is also constructed using 24AWG wiring to ensure the highest level of performance by HDMI: supports Ethernet Data Connectivity, Audio Return Channel, 3D support, and Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4Kx2K video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160. High Speed (or “category 2”) HDMI cables have been tested to perform at speeds of 340Mhz or up to 10.2Gbps, which is the highest bandwidth currently available over an HDMI cable. These cables are backward compatible with previous versions of HDMI, and will work in all HDMI cabling scenarios. Don't wait any longer to purchase the TrippLite High Speed HDMI Cable!
- 6-ft. High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (v1.4)
- Locking connector ensures a secure connection, preventing signal loss due to cables getting bumped and disconnected
- Constructed using 24AWG wiring to ensure optimal performance to the latest HDMI features
- Supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4Kx2K video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160
- Supports transmission speeds up to 10.2Gbps
- Backward compatible to previous HDMI generations
- Fully molded cables, with Gold plated contacts assures long life
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332188533
Mfg Part No: P569-006-LOCK
( Length:1, Width:7, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 0.3200 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.