Cougar Compact Pro Gaming Case - QBX Product Details
Compact Pro Gaming Mini-ITX Case
Mini ITX Without Compromise – finally a Mini ITX case that can fit most of what you’d be installing into your standard Mid Tower case in a fraction of the volume! If you ever wanted flexibility in a smaller form factor, the Caugar Pro Gaming Mini-ITX Case is the case for you. It supports Mini-ITX motherboards which means full compatibility with a minimum space. With 3.0 two USB ports you can enjoy the new generation peripherals. This case support for up to 350mm Graphic Cards so you can play your favourite games and other entertainment smoothly. To store your valuable data it provide space for a 3.5" HDD or up to four 2.5" SSD with high speed storage. With 3.0 two USB ports you can enjoy the new generation peripherals. This case also allows the user to install up to 7 fans, which providing the absolute best cooling for a case of its kind.Therefore, don't miss an order the Compact Pro Gaming Mini-ITX Case at the earliest of time!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Supports Mini-ITX Motherboards: Full Capabilities, Minimum Space.
- Support for up to 350mm Graphic Cards: to run your favorite games and other entertainment smoothly.
- 1 Slim Optical Disc Drive Bay (Slim ODD) / SSD bay: Enjoy disc media formats or add more storage.
- Compatible with Water Cooling Systems (Radiators up to 240mm with a single 120mm fan).
- Supports PS2 ATX Power Supply Units with the power it needs.
Manufactured by: Compucase
Warranty provided by: Compucase
UPC No: 871520008643
Mfg Part No: QBX
( Length:11, Width:7, Depth:15)
Shipping Weight: 14.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Compucase logos are registered trademarks of Compucase. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.