Tripp Lite High Density Cassette – 100/120Gb Pass Through, (x12) 24 Fiber MTP/MPO Connections, For N484-00U/N484-01U, IEEE 802.3ae (10GbE)/ANSI T11.2 (Fibre Channel) Compliant, Black - N484-12M24Item#: 13542142 | Model#: N484-12M24
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Tripp Lite High Density Cassette - N484-12M24 Product Details
Tripp Lite 100/120Gb Pass-Through Cassette
Set up a high speed fiber network with the Tripp Lite 100/120Gb Pass-Through Cassette. It is a High Density 100/120Gb Pass-through Cassette with (x12) 24-Fiber MTP/MPO connections. The tough and durable housing made of heavy duty 1.0mm Cold Rolled Steel, protects inner circuits and it is specifically designed for use with Tripp Lite's N484-00U and N484-01U chassis. The simple installation has just two screw tabs to lock or unlock it from the panel and it also comes with factory terminated connectors that reduce the time and labor required of field connector terminations. Purchase the Tripp Lite 100/120Gb Pass-Through Cassette today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- High Density Fiber Cassette; occupies less space and designed to use with N484-00U and N484-01U chassis
- 100/120Gb Pass-Through with (x12) 24-Fiber MTP/MPO connections; allows high speed data transmission for superior performance
- Simple installation; has two screw tabs to lock or unlock it from the panel
- Factory terminated connectors; reduces the time and labor required of field connector terminations
- Dust caps; protects the unused ports from dust
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332187208
Mfg Part No: N484-12M24
( Length:2, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.