Tripp Lite 3 Phase Switched PDU - 11.5kW, 200/220/230/240V Outlets (24 C13, 6 C19), 50/60Hz Frequency, 6ft, 16 input Amps, Metal - PDU3XVSR6G20Item#: 13522360 | Model#: PDU3XVSR6G20
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Tripp Lite 3 Phase Switched PDU - PDU3XVSR6G20 Product Details
Tripp Lite 3 Phase Switched PDU
Get a sleek power solution for your home or office with the Tripp Lite 3 Phase Switched PDU. The PDU offers an advanced network control with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption per-phase or per-receptacle. Get remote control and custom notification of specified conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface owing to the PowerAlert interface of the device. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. PDU output current consumption in amps per-phase or per-receptacle can be displayed locally via visual meter or remotely via web/network interface to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip. Purchase the Tripp Lite 3 Phase Switched PDU now!
- Switched 11.5kW 3-Phase 360/380/400/415V input 200/220/230/240V output PDU
- Reports voltage, frequency & load per-outlet and per phase via Ethernet interface
- 1% billing-grade accuracy; Digital display reports detailed status and loading information
- 70in / 1778mm 0U vertical format; Toolless button-mount installation
- 24 C13 & 6 C19 single phase outlets; Plug-lock cable retention inserts keep power cables secure
- IEC309 20A Red (3P+N+E) 3 phase input; 6 ft. / 1.8m line cord
- TAA Compliant
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332180254
Mfg Part No: PDU3XVSR6G20
( Length:7, Width:10, Depth:76)
Shipping Weight: 21.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 24pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.