Tripp Lite Cat6a Augmented Snagless Patch Cable - 10Gbps Over 4 Pair Copper, RJ45 M to RJ45 M, 24AWG, Stranded PVC, UTP, Fluke® Tested, ETL/UL Verified, IEEE 802.3af, 5 ft, Black - N261-005-BKItem#: 13512897 | Model#: N261-005-BK
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $6.56 (40%)
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Tripp Lite Cat6a Patch Cable - N261-005-BK Product Details
Tripp Lite Cat6a Black Augmented Snagless Patch Cable
Tripp Lite's 5-ft. Black Augmented Cat6 (Cat6a) Unshielded (UTP) Snagless patch cable allows 10Gbps data transmission over 4-pair copper. Each Cat6a cable is individually tested and certified on Fluke® test equipment to provide high quality cables. What’s more, it is also backward compatible with all previous 10BaseT generations for higher compatibility. The snag-free strain relief boot provides the most secure and accurate connections. Order the Tripp Lite Cat6a Black Augmented Snagless Patch Cable today!
- 5-ft. Black Cat6a Unshielded (UTP) Snagless Patch Cable - 10Gbps
- 100% FLUKE® tested and certified
- ETL/UL Verified
- Supports IEEE 802.3af and is DTE power compliant
- Backward compatible with all previous 10BaseT generations
- RJ45 plug improves NEXT performance to 650Mhz
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332187765
Mfg Part No: N261-005-BK
( Length:1, Width:7, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.