Tripp Lite Cat5e Crossover Patch Cable - Rated for 350MHz/1Gbps Communications, RJ45 Male to RJ45 Male, Green Molded Connectors w/Strain Relief, PVC 4 Pair Stranded UTP, 10 ft, Red - N010-010-RDItem#: 13512893 | Model#: N010-010-RD
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Tripp Lite Cat5e Patch Cable - N010-010-RD Product Details
Tripp Lite Cat5e Cross-over Patch Cable
Tripp Lite's 10-ft. Red Category 5e (Cat5e) Cross-over patch cable has 2 standard RJ45 molded male connectors equipped with integral, Green, molded strain relief. Made from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP, this cable is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. It has been designed to connect switch-to-switch, PC-to-PC or Mac-to-Mac, and is perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 base-t networks. The molded connectors are given a different color to help identify this cable as a cross-over cable, as well as a label stating Cross Over, and not a standard patch cable. It meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL. Order the Tripp Lite Cat5e Cross-over Patch Cable today!
- Premium cabling for Category 5 and 5e applications—rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332176523
Mfg Part No: N010-010-RD
( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.