Antec Mid Tower Computer Case - Front I/O Ports, 2 x USB 3.0 Ports, 2 x USB 2.0 Ports, 2 x External 5.25", 1 x Internal 2.5", Standard ATX, microATX, Mini ITX, 7 Expansion Slots - SOLO IIItem#: 8878254 | Model#: SOLO II
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Antec Mid Tower Computer Case - SOLO II Product Details
Antec SOLO II Mid Tower Computer Case
The SOLO II Mid Tower Computer Case deploys more effort on Quiet Computing™ and reinvents Antec’s famous Sonata line with a new set of practical and attractive features. The SOLO II’s dual-layer 1.0 mm SECC / polycarbonate top and side based panels soak up noise to release incomparable sound dampening. The dual based hard drive mounting system gives you the option of mounting your hard drives via tray mounts with silicone grommets or through tool-less suspension mount system.
Built For Business
This Mid Tower Computer Case is silent enough for specialized sound studios, is robust enough for hardcore gamers, the SOLO II is designed to handle it all. An expansion slots for up to 2 x GPUs, the SOLO II Mid Tower Computer Case lacks nowhere and proves to behave with versatility.
Easy Accessible Front I/O Ports
This Computer Case has two front panel USB 3.0 ports with an internal motherboard connector to execute unparalleled data transmission.
Elegant appearance, Silent performance
Antec's SOLO II Mid Tower Computer Case features an anodized aluminum front bezel and piano black exterior which generates an elegant and professional appearance.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2x 5.25" Drive Bays & 3x 3.5" Drive Bays; lets you install your hard drives for optimal storage performance
- 6x Exp Slots; allows you to install your expansion and graphics cards
- USB ports; for high-speed connectivity with your devices
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Antec
Warranty provided by: Antec
UPC No: 0761345151313
Mfg Part No: SOLO II
( Length:22, Width:12, Depth:20)
Shipping Weight: 22.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 24pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Antec logos are registered trademarks of Antec. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.