Tripp Lite Splitter Cable - B118-002-UHD Product Details
Tripp Lite Splitter Cable
Tripp Lite Splitter Cable allows the 4K2K digital signal from a Blu-Ray player or other HDMI device to be displayed on two HDMI displays, or, connect a DVI-D Single Link display using an HDMI to DVI adapter, such as Tripp Lite's P566-Series cables. Installation is quick and simple, with no software or drivers to install. It supports Full 3D and video resolutions up to UHD 4Kx2K 3840 x 2160 (24Hz and 30Hz). High Speed HDMI and 3D compliant, with support for 36-bit Deep Color (12-bits per channel). Supports DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus, and LPCM 7.1 Channel Surround Sound audio. It is also HDCP and EDID compliant. Order the Tripp Lite Splitter Cable today!
- Supports Full 3D and video resolutions up to UHD 4Kx2K 3840 x 2160 (24Hz and 30Hz)
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus and LPCM 7.1 Channel Surround Sound audio
- Simultaneously transmit the video and audio from an HDMI source to multiple HDMI monitors
- Supports a maximum distance of 16.4 ft. (5 m) from source to splitter, and 23 ft. (7 m) from splitter to display, for a total of up to 39.4 ft. (12 m)
- Plug and play; no software or drivers required
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332183880
Mfg Part No: B118-002-UHD
( Length:5, Width:7, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.