EVGA 550W GS POWER SUPPLY - 550W, SATA x 6, 80 PLUS Gold, Teflon Nano-Steel Bearing, 120mm FAN, 100000 Hours MTBF, 24 PIN ATX x 1 - 220-GS-0550-V1Item#: 13461897 | Model#: 220-GS-0550-V1
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
EVGA 550W GS POWER SUPPLY - 220-GS-0550-V1 Product Details
With an easy-to-use design, the EVGA SuperNOVA 550 GS Power Supply Unit is the perfect choice for your system. It features a single +12V rail, which not only offers maximum power output of up to 540W or 45A, but also makes it compatible with almost all hardware. Equipped with high-quality Japanese solid state capacitors, it provides long-lasting performance. What's more, this EVGA 550 GS lets you use multiple NVIDIA graphics cards and provides power to the most demanding of systems, making it ideal for building a gaming system.Features a Modular Design
This EVGA 550W power supply unit features a fully modular design, which enables you to remove all the cables from the unit for the ease of installation. By removing unnecessary cables, you can reduce the clutter within the case and ensure maximum airflow. The PSU features an LLC resonant circuit layout, which enhances its performance. It also comes with a floppy adapter, 4-pin peripheral, 8-pin PCIE connector, ATX cable and more for added functionality.
Its fan of 120mm comes equipped with the Teflon Nano-steel bearing, which ensures minimum noise levels. Moreover, when running on ECO mode, the unit operates silently between low to medium loads. This EVGA unit spins the fan only when necessary, thereby facilitating silent operation.Meets Safety and Efficiency Standards
The EVGA PSU with 120mm fan comes with multiple circuit protection features, including Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Over Power Protection (OPP) and Short Circuit Protection (SCP), which keep your system safe at all times. Also, being 80 Plus Gold-certified, this EVGA unit proves to be highly efficient under most load types.
What it is and why you need it:
- EVGA power supply unit for continuous power supply and unfailing operation
- Certified by the 80 Plus Gold standard to offer 90% to 92% efficiency
- Compatible with NVIDIA SLI and AMD Crossfire to make it ideal for gaming systems
- MTBF of 100,000 hours ensures high reliability
- Superior-quality Japanese capacitors provide reliability and improved performance
- Dimensions: 86mm x 150mm x 150mm (H x W x L)
- Standards and Certifications: TUV, CB, CE, FCC, RCM, cTUVus, WEEE, RoHS and ErP Lot 6 2013
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 843368033484
Mfg Part No: 220-GS-0550-V1
( Length:10, Width:8, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 6.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.