Thermaltake Luna 12 LED Fan - Green, Higher Air Inflow, Anti-vibration Mounting System, 1200 RPM Fan Speed, 20.7 dBA Noise level - CL-F009-PL12GR-AItem#: 13483126 | Model#: CL-F009-PL12GR-A
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Thermaltake Luna 12 LED Fan - CL-F009-PL12GR-A Product Details
Ensure optimum cooling for your CPU with the Thermaltake Luna 12 LED Case Fan. With green LEDs, this fan makes your CPU look cool and attractive. Its balanced seven-blade design keeps the airflow inside the chassis to the maximum. Plus, the fan's hydraulic bearing uses a high-quality lubricating substance, which enables it to operate at minimal noise and reduced friction. The seal cap of this Thermaltake case fan prevents the lubricant from leaking away, thereby enabling the unit to perform efficiently for longer.
The anti-vibration mounting system, featuring in-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads, offers up to 80% protection coverage for the corners and frame. Additionally, the system keeps the fan steady and the CPU chassis stable during operation.Efficient and Silent Operation
With long-lasting sleeve bearings, this Thermaltake 1200RPM case fan not only offers reliable performance, but also functions at ultra-low decibel levels throughout. Its double-curved fan blades also keep the noise low while producing high air pressure for optimal airflow. Owing to an enlarged frame opening, the fan provides enhanced airflow for the entire chassis.
What it is and why you need it:
- 7 double-curved blades create high air pressure for maximum airflow
- Silent functioning at 20.7dBA even at 1200RPM
- In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads cover the corners and the frame
- Anti-vibration mounting system offers stability
- Uses a 3-pin connector
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
UPC No: 4717964398987
Mfg Part No: CL-F009-PL12GR-A
( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 16.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.